The phone rings, I answer it and the following conversation ensues:
- Me: Hello?
- Client: Outlook doesn’t work
- Me: What’s the problem?
- Client: It doesn’t let me attach anything!
- Me: Does it give you an error message?
- Client: Yes, it says “The attachment is too large, please try with a smaller attachment” What does that even mean?
- Me: Well, I believe “The attachment is too large, please try with a smaller attachment“
- Client: I’ll try that… Hey! It works now! You are a genius!
See that? I’m a genius! Next time I solve something in such an efficient matter, I’ll blog about it. Until then: