Archive for November, 2011
Today, during my IT job, I delivered a laptop to a client. This is the conversation that took place:
- Receptionist: oh! I see they hired another woman!
- Me: nope, just me
- Receptionist: no, they have another IT woman, the one with the glasses and the bad hair
- Me: nope, still me
- Receptionist: oh… You look good!
I guess I’m looking good! 😀
On my way to IT office after a visit to a client today, I noticed that I was low on gas so I did a quick stop at a gas station…
I finish putting gas in Ding Dong (yes, my car has a name) and I need to get out of the gas station. I see that S (IT boss) is 3 cars behind on the street that the gas station exist to, so I wave at him, he hesitantly waves back. I wave a please-let-me-pass and he does; then during the drive to the office I make fun of him on the mirror. He then turns on a different street.
When I got to the office, his car was already parked there. When I came upstairs, he was in the washroom.
When he comes out I said “wow, you raced through those streets to go to the washroom, eh?”
To what he replied “ah? I haven’t left the office the whole day”
So yeah… I made fun of a complete stranger…
- Client: My printer doesn’t work!
- Me: Does it give you an error message?
- Client: It says something about low toner?
- Me: You need to change the toner.
- Client: That’s it? Thanks!