- Client: I cannot see the pictures from my BlackBerry in my computer when I hook the BB to the PC
- Me: can you hook it up so I see it?
- Client: sure!
Plugs it in, cancels the password request
- Me: you need to put in your BlackBerry’s password
- Client: I already did, in my BB
- Me: yes, but the PC is asking for it as well
- Client: I already did it! I put it in my BB
- Me: I understand but regardless, the PC also needs access to your BB and you need to put your password on the PC
- Client (in annoyed tone): fine…
Puts in password and goes to “my documents”
- Client: well, you fixed half of it, I can finally see my documents but not my pictures
- Me: please, click on “Pictures”
- Client: there they are!
Enters the boss
- Boss: Fairy With T, can you fix his BB? it doesn’t show his pictures on the PC
- Client: don’t worry boss, I fixed it already.
I guess he didn’t really need me after all 😉