Someone wanted to book an event with me and the dialog happened:
- Are you available on Sunday?
- Normally I would but I am getting married on Saturday and that’s my only Honey Moon day *beams of pure happiness*
- How about at 1:00 pm?
- *recovers from shock* We booked a couple’s massage at 1:00 pm, see? We are getting married on Saturday and Sunday is our only Honey Moon day *beams again*
- At what time is your appointment over? … hummm… no, I guess that would be too late hummm…. what about at 10:00 am?
- *tries really hard to maker her eyes stop bulging from her face* er… well, it’s my Honey Moon, I really wasn’t planning on working that day.
- And Saturday early?
- I am getting married! *beams of happiness*
- At what time? We could do it really early! 😀
- *starts looking for the candid camera* I will be getting ready for my wedding. Sorry, I am really getting married.
- *sigh* Ok, I was going to take Friday off since I am getting married on Saturday but I could do it at 6:00 pm
- *disappointed look* I guess that’ll do.
I’m obviously quite egocentric thinking that a complete stranger would care about my Wedding Day 😉